Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Death of a Job and the Birth of a Career

Yawn. . . . .slowly winding down and feeling the sting of yet another day.  Doing a job I am starting to resent with people who don't get me.  But I have a choice to make.  I can continue to go back to this mundane feeling of just getting it done, or I can actually enjoy what I do and still get paid for it.  Mind you, I still have yet to bring in the money I want, but my two week notice is in and its only a week until I am at the mercy of the universe.  I laugh because there is a calming sense in my heart that keeps me believing that everything will be just fine.

So, time to turn on what is left of my thinking cap and attempt to form an idea about what it is I am doing.  I knew I would never be able to take another day in misery, and that my friends has been worth another day before all else.  I am free to make choices more than ever, and I can close my eyes in peace.  The next move in my career will be to listen to my heart.  Nothing else matters.  Would be nice if I could get laid and zone out for an hour or two as well.

1 comment:

  1. OOLONG BLUE

    ( A Clever Cocktail and a Delicious One Too!!)

    HEALTH NOTE: Oolong Tea has been known for centuries to help lower cholesterol and promote healthy skin, hair, nails and to assist in weight loss)

    OOLONG BLUE RECIPE

    ReplyDelete